Our engineers work in close collaboration with your designers, engineers, scientists, and manufacturing staff to create complex and sophisticated designs not possible with other traditional alloys and materials. In general we follow a staged, milestone driven process (steps may vary by industry):
- Your part designs are reviewed in 3D CAD for feasibility and product requirements.
- Working in collaboration with your designers and engineers, we design parts and molds to achieve the ultimate performance and specifications of the requested product.
- We utilize state-of-the-art CAD, collaboration and simulation tools to work with customers in the USA and abroad.
- Depending upon the complexity of the part and testing required, you will prototype designs utilizing a standard prototype mold base or manufacture a custom mold specific to a customer’s design.
- Prototypes are produced and delivered for validation and various testing and quality assurance certifications activities.
- Finally, after prototypes have passed testing and validation, production parts are produced on customer-owned production molds, ramp-up scaled and timed to meet your schedule and demands.